miércoles, 27 de junio de 2018

My favorite food

¡Hello everybody!

Today post is about my favorite food.

If I have to be honest, for me is really difficult to talk about food or cook, because I'm not really into it. Actually, I'm a disaster in the kitchen so I prefer to "take a step to the side" everytime I'm in a social situation and somebody needs help cooking. I'm always afraid to ruin everything or burn my fingers!!! That's why I don't really have so much knowledge about food...

But!!! Of the almost anything that I know about it, there is one type of food that I love the most and absolute won my heart since the first taste: I love PASTAS. I know, that term sound a little too wide, but that's exactly my idea, because I love all type of pastas: Spaghetti, Fettuccine, Ravioli, Gnocchis and more.

Now, you have to know that for me is not just about the pasta, but also the sauce. It doesn't matter if is Bolognesa sauce or Alfredo sauce -or any other sauce-, I believe that in a dish of this kind the delicious sauce is everything! I mean, I can handle to eat pasta without seasoning, but it's not going to be the amazing. It's boring!

People ask me why I love to eat pastas so much or if I'm not scare of gain weight in the future -because I eat a lot of it and I'm not even italian haha-, and I never know what to say... I just love it. I love this food because makes me feel good and if I gain weight, well at least my belly will be happy. 

I can't do anything about it! 
I may not be italian, but my belly defitnely is.

***

Here I left the recipe for "Fettuccine with Alfredo sauce"

Ingredients:

  • 1 fettuccine package (You can find them on the market)
  • 1/2 cup of butter or margarine
  • 1/2 cup of whipping cream
  • 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 teaspoon of salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon black or white pepper chopped fresh parsley
Steps

1.- First, in large sauce pot, cook fettuccine as directed on the package. 
2.- While fettuccine is cooking, in 2-quart saucepan, heat butter and whipping cream over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter is melted. Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
3.- Drain fettuccine; return to sauce pot. Pour sauce over warm fettuccine; stir until fettuccine is well coated. Sprinkle with parsley.

Enjoy!






1 comentario: