miércoles, 13 de junio de 2018

¡I love Radio!

When I decided to study Journalism, I knew that one thing it would happen, was the fact that my new schedule will be full of interesting and motivated subjects, those king of subjects that convince you that the career you are studying is the one youalways wanted for your proffesional life, and lucky me I wasn't wrong about it.

In the past two years of career I've learned and have fun a lot, something that impress me, because when you are a fresh student, you see the university as a place of "hard work and no fun" but after all you learned that is not so restrictive at all. So, if I have to choose a subject that change my life since day one, I must say "Radio" class.

Was in my second year that I found out the "Radio host" world and even when I always loved the idea of became a "Radio host" -because I love music programmes-,0                              it was not a decision completely real until I had my first day of class in a radio studio, with big headphones on and sit in front of a big microphone, in that moment the I certanly knew that will be my future work.

I'm not going to lie, at first I was terrified because I always had been a little shy when I had to do things in front of people -yes, something not so good for a future journalist- so I almost let this experience go and run away, but I didn't do it, I just face the situation and it was a fantastic experienced, and in a certain way help me to find out that I have to take risk more often and not just run away from my fears.

The entire subject last one year so, with time and the different assignements that our teacher gave to us, I started to been less shy in front of microphone and even was choose to radio host a little radio program of our class once.


2 comentarios:

  1. I still remember when we went twice loctures of radio program, was an excellent and fun experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember in my first practical work in preclinic I was so nervous but is a great experience!
    Your career is so interesting, good post!

    ResponderEliminar