miércoles, 4 de julio de 2018

My 2018 so far

What can I say about 2018 so far?

Well, this year has been very tough for me. I've had other difficult years before, such as when I decided to left my other career -Let me clear this up. after I took that choice, I was happy, but the hole process was a mix of emotions- but saddly, this time is worse because it is not only the academic part that affects me but also personal issues; and, unfortunately, that is something I can't control.

In fact, to be fair, I can't complain so much about the "academic part" because the only thing that makes me hate a little this semester, is the boring subjects, there are some exceptions such as my class called "Electivo Cultural", because thanks to it I have been attending several cultural events -something I really love- and also English classes, because I really like English and it keeps me away from "jurnalism subjects" when I want to escape from the boredom haha. 

Probably, another thing that persuade me that this was not going to be "my year" was the cancellation of  a project -a radio programme- that I decided to do with a group of my classmates. Some reasons were the lack of motivation from some of my friends and the not enough time that people of the radio gave us to make a model of the show, that brings me down.

But, once more, the academic part has been a little trouble this year, the real problem is these personal things that let me down and makes me feel blue almost everyday for several months now. I never felt this way before so I didn't expect that this would affect my academic life -not only with grades due to my lack of focus, but also in my attendance to class, for example-, it has been a hard process to fix up, but I started to take action on this matter to feel better and cheer myself up.

As we have come back to classes now, I expect to end this first semester in good terms and second semester things get nothing but better and better.

1 comentario:

  1. I´m sure that you will have a great year, the problems sometimes strength us.

    ResponderEliminar