miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2018

The story behind this photography.

¡Hello everyone!

Today I wanna talk to you about something in my childhood I usually don't speak very often... my days as a "cheerleader". Can you believe it? Well, yes, I used to cheer up people and this picture is the perfect proof.



This happened when I was thirteen. At that time, in my school was obligatory to sign up in any extracurricular activity, and for me sing up Cheerleaders was the only one thing that reeally attracted my attention -which is really weird because I've never been good working out-. From the beginning the group was formed only by females and we were very few members because the extra activities were never considerated as something important.

The things changed when, in time, we started to make a lot of presentations in the school's festivities and more girls wanted to form part of the team... as a result of that, our group started to expand. Something that I treasure of that days, is the "big family" atmosphere we created with my teammates, it was a group surrounded with love and team spirit.

Once we formed this big family, we were ready to bring more difficulty to our routines and our teacher, Miss Macarenaa, thought that we were ready to sign up in a BIG  competition! So, the photograph I choose is from the day we had that first competition. I remember that the picture was taken by my dad and the event was in Ñuñoa's Polideportivo. 

Ok, now that I'm older i can see that the event it wasn't thaaaat BIG, as our teacher told us at that time. But, it was big enough for us, because a lot of schools from Santiago were present that day and a lot of them were already familiarized with whis kind of competitions, while this was our first try and we were really nervous!!! Especially me, as you can see in the picture...

But everything ends well, after all, not only we made it great in our first try, but alsowe won the second prize, YAY! Not so bad for the rookies. 

That was, definitely, one of the best of my life! And I must say... that day I learned that you are capable of doing great things if you want to, the only thing you have to do is always believe in yourself.

See you later alligator!



6 comentarios:

  1. What fun to dance tango, I've always wanted to learn, it seems like a very interesting dance!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahahaha I think Yasna mix up our blogs

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yes, my blog works strangely, my comments are deleted or mixed, I do not know what happens :(

      Eliminar
  3. You look too cute in that picture Jani!
    I am impressed that you have participated in an event in the Sports Hall of Ñuñoa, didn't know about this facet of your life.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This is a big surprise for me! never imagine you as Cheerleaders!

    ResponderEliminar