miércoles, 18 de abril de 2018

Journalism, the career of my dreams (or at least, that I hope...)

¡Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to tell you the reason why I chose to study journalism for my life career! 
But first, you have to know that before I got into journalism I was convinced that my dream job was to teach... I was three years studying to become a history teacher because when I was younger I loved history class very much, so once I left School -with the pressure of finding something to do with my life- history was the only thing that came into my mind like a future job...  

Sadly, years later I found out that I couldn't be more wrong about that choice because what I really want to be is very very far from that...

¿Why I chose to study journalism? I think I will have to thank music to answer that question... Since I was a young girl, I always loved to listen to music on the radio, and loved music magazines (especially 'Rolling Stone' magazine)... and that feeling made me wonder myself one day: "What would have happened if I had chosen to be a radio host, or a journalist in a music magazine... ¿Wouldn't that have been awesome?", and that question haunted me even more at the moment when I was unsure about my History career...

That's why, one day, after lots and lots of thinking about it, I took the big choice of leaving the teaching career and started a new path in journalism to become a radio host and keep working with something so beautiful in my life as music... 

Plus, I have even learned more aspects in journalism that I like very much! I think studying journalism is the best choice I could have taken so far...

Who knows? Maybe tomorrow I'll change my mind again... I hope not.

See ya later alligator! 

2 comentarios:

  1. You story is incredible, sometimes you just have to follow your dreams.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Change carreer is a very difficult decision, im happy bacause you find the right place for you ♡

    ResponderEliminar