miércoles, 11 de abril de 2018

A little about myself

¡Hello, everyone!

My name is Alejandra Martínez Ugalde, i was born on may 25th of 1991 in Santiago, Chile. I live with my parents and my grandmother. I'm the second child, the youngest one, and my big sister's name is Carolina, she is a publicist and is the mother of my two beautiful nieces, Amanda (8) and Antonia (1).

I studied yeaaaaars ago, in a school named Colegio Liahona in El Bosque, and nowadays, I'm studying journalism at ICEI or "Instituto de Comunicación e Imagen". I'm in my third year and everything is going better than I expected, because what i've done until now has been really entertaining... For example, last year, I learned to be a radio host, and I knew since the first moment i had to do an assignament, that is was gonna be my future profession <3

This is not my first time studying at university, i studied History once, also at the Universidad de Chile, but, that didn't fulfill my expectations... but now, i'm really satisfied with what i'm doing! :)

One thing i love to do when i'm not reading or studying is drawing... Ever since I was a little girl, I really love to draw, it helps me a lot to distract myself and practice something different. Even when i don't have a unique way to sketch, i usually copy my favorite anime characters and try to make it more with a personal style... and yes, i'm an anime fan .///.

Another thing i usually do -and i love- is listening to music! 
I'm a big fan of English music, especially British. My favorite band since i was a child is The Beatles, i really love them and the way they grow up throughout the years musically, they are fantastic! I really like music from the sixties and seventies, contemporary bands such as like Rolling Stones or Led Zeppelin... But, also love bands that appear in the nineties, because the britpop era it's my favorite one! 

In fact, tonight i'm going to a concert of a band called Radiohead, one of my favorite nineties bands and I'm really, really excited!!! :D 

Well, that's a little about me! I hope you enjoy reading it...
See you later, alligator. 


This is one of my sketchs! Is a Sailor scout from 
Sailor Moon Series.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario